X Kyle M Thompson

Kyle Thompson's Internet Treehouse blog

Thursday, January 24, 2008

Some tickets still available...

I was looking at the BBC website and saw the section 'apply for tickets' so I thought I would see what's on:

"Hey Hey We're The Monks": Thirty-one, unemployed and single, Gary Woodcroft has never done a single useful thing in his life. There aren’t many places so chronically understaffed that they’d take on someone of Gary’s prospects so the unexpected vacancy at Buckley Abbey is a Godsend. Plus the food’s free, the accommodation’s free and, if he’s honest the vow of celibacy doesn’t make that much difference.

It has been described as "Father Ted meets Men Behaving Badly", from the sound of it I would describe it as "scraping the barrel".

I think I might decline.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home