X Kyle M Thompson

Kyle Thompson's Internet Treehouse blog

Saturday, February 04, 2006

Good service

Just been back to the shop where I got my scooter repaired and bought a new wheel after I had a flat on Sunday, and I feel I must recommend them.

I went and got a new tyre on my old wheel as a friend had a puncture yesterday (perhaps it's the season for them?), so I took the new one to her and fitted it. The guy in the shop gave me a whole extra wheel - for free - to give to her as a spare. It was second hand, but perfectally usable. Little things like that are what separate good shops from the rest.

So if you happen to be in Bristol with a need for Vespa or Lambretta bits I would happily recommend Get Smart Scooters.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home