X Kyle M Thompson

Kyle Thompson's Internet Treehouse blog

Sunday, November 13, 2005

London

This morning I left Bristol at 7:00, bound for London, and only got home at 23:00 - a long day, but fun.

London

I headed from Victoria, through Pimlico and Belgravia to Harrods - I had not been to Pimlico before and had not realised how nice it is. First thing I found a market, not only your usual fruit and veg, but also goats cheese quiches and the like. I bought a Pain au Chocolat.

Got to Harrods and realised the exhibition I had hoped to see had finished a month previously, not 15 November as I thought. Oops. Never mind, I had a chocolate eclair.

Walked from here through Hyde Park and Oxford street to Old Bond Street and across to the Apple Store on Regents Street - see photos in post below - and then through to Soho for the best pizza in London at Bar Room Bar, and on to Bloomsbury to see Jimmy Cauty's stamps at the Aquarium Gallery, then back to the West End via Heal's to Foyles where I had coffee and fun taking pictures of their sign in the dark:

London

Then headed back the way I came. All on foot, until I reached Marble Arch and realised I could walk no further, so got the tube.

More photos here http://kylet.co.uk/pictures/london2/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home