X Kyle M Thompson

Kyle Thompson's Internet Treehouse blog

Saturday, July 26, 2003

Question of the day

I stood outside the Friary Centre in Guildford, collecting for St John Ambulance today.

Whenever I'm on duty people always alk me questions, mostly non-first aid related. Usually this is along the lines of "where are the toilets?" and requests for the location of various things.

Today I got asked where Argos was (twice) the White House pub, discovery toy shop and finally someone asked me where they could get some cannabis. I mean of all the people to ask, why did he pick me?

I got rid off all my stickers except one! I should have got about £80 if I'm any judge, so that's nice. However we need a bit more to pay for our new Crusader and a Vauxhall Zafira Multi-purpose vehicle...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home